Dish by Barbara Bonisolli
For 4 people
- 400 g black radish
- 2 apples
- 100 g yogurt
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp hot mustard (such as Dijon mustard)
- 2 teaspoons liquid honey
- 1/2 bunch of chives or 1 box watercress
- 5-6 black garlic
Salad with black daikon
This delicious recipe with bBlack daikon or raddish is a lovely combination of the spicy flavor of black daikon with refreshing yogurt.
Be inspired by this delicious dish and share your recipes with us on the Sous Fresh Facebook page.
Have fun with the preparations and enjoy your meal.
- Peel the radish. Cut into thin slices and then into thin strips. Mix in 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Peel the apples, remove the core and cut the apples into quarters. Grate these quarters coarse.
- Mix the yogurt with the lemon juice, mustard and honey. Beat well with a fork. Season to taste with salt. Stir in the apples and the radish.
- Sprinkle with watercress or chopped chives.